Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Toy R'Us Trip

The most interesting thing for me about the trip was how I perceived the games. I have been in Toy R’Us before and I have never pay a lot of attention to the toys. I was working with Arisleidy and we were looking on the children section. Also, we was looking in the video games. We saw there a lot of games like Stay Cool!, Height School Music, Arcade 360 xbox, Ciber, Cyber and solve Mission Around the World!. For example, Stay cool! Game is relate with dance style Like that game because you can ply and at the same time do exercise. However, the game that catches my attention was Click start (My First Computer). This game show children how to use the different tools that the computer has like Keyboard, plug and play console, and a children mouse sized. This game transforms the TV into a PC, which allows kids to work and big screen and the whole family to have fun. Large colors buttons make it easy to kids to learn basic keystrokes. This game encourage child to learn and experience new way of learning.Finally, I really like to know everything about how children can improve their learning. Since, I am going to be child Psychology.

1 comment:

Hironelly said...

I love the way that you are detailed of the games you saw and for what they work for. i did not pay much attention to the children game as much as you did.